What does A Mortgage Nation do with your personal information?
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information could include:
- Social Security number
- Account balances
- Payment history
- Credit scores
- Credit history
When does A Mortgage Nation share your personal information?
- We will only share your personal information in order to process your transactions, maintain your account, respond to court orders, and to complete required audits.
- Call 1-888-831-2160 Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM Pacific Time
- Email Info@amortgagenation.com
- Attention: Compliance Department A Mortgage Nation 16755 Von Karman Ave Suite 200 Irvine CA 92606
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
We collect your personal information when you:
- Apply for a loan.
- Give us your income information.
- Provide employment information.
- Provide account information.
- Give us your contact information.
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- Sharing information about your creditworthiness for affiliates’ everyday business purposes.
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you.
- Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you.
See below for more about your rights under state law. When you limit sharing for an account you hold jointly, your choices will apply to everyone on that account. Definitions Affiliates: Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies. A Mortgage Nation does not have any affiliates. Joint marketing: A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you. A Mortgage Nation does not perform joint marketing. Non-affiliates: Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies. A Mortgage Nation does not share with non-affiliates so they can market to you. Consumer Testimonials Consumers’ testimonials are collected through various survey pages such as Trust Link and Better Business Bureau; with your consent, A Mortgage Nation may publish your testimonials along with your first name, city, and experience with A Mortgage Nation on our corporate’s websites for marketing and branding purposes. If you would like to update or delete your testimonials, please contact us at Info@amortgagenation.com
How We Use Your Submitted Information
- As a result of submitting your telephone number and your request to receive more information on a loan, you will receive a call from a Home Loan Specialist. You may be contacted directly by phone and/or email as a result of your request, even if the number you supplied is on the National Do Not Call registry. If, however, after you have submitted your information to us and you no longer wish to be contacted at the phone numbers provided, you may instruct us to place you on our internal “do not call” list by calling us at 1-888-831-2160.
- You may choose what information to provide us. You may choose to withhold certain information, but this may affect your ability to use certain features of our website. We encourage consumers to disclose all pertinent information so we can provide a high level of customer service and offer the best products for you.
- Federal and state laws require us to maintain certain loan qualification forms for set periods of time. In order to comply, we may be unable to delete certain information from our systems once you supply it to us. We make significant efforts to protect this information. A Mortgage Nation uses physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards. Nevertheless, no system can be completely secure. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, human error, or a number of other factors may compromise the security of your information. As a consumer, you should always safeguard your personal information and protect yourself from potential identify fraud.
General Policy Provisions
Call 1-888-831-2160 to speak with a Home Loan Specialist.